SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Melksham (wiltshire) Based Singer looking for band

What's Hot
Hello,

I am a singer based in Melksham and am currently looking for a new band to join. Preferably one that is up and running and gigging regularly.

A little bit about myself:

I am 33, have my own transport and a good standard of equipment. I also play guitar. I have been in bands/performing for the last 14 years gigging most weeks.

I was with my last band "The Full Motley" for 6 years where we played a lot of 60s,70s rock and pop which I enjoyed but would like to do something abit more modern - my passion is 90s Britpop so something like that would be ideal.

Before that I was in an originals band called Modela where we played in some high profile venues as well as having radio appearances. Which was a lot of fun but I feel my days of striving for stardom have long gone so a covers band would be my preference.

There are MP3s of studio tracks on their website www.thefullmotley.co.uk to hear my vocals.

I also have a few videos of the band and me performing at local open mic slots on my YouTube channel
Tonyburrows1

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

Tony
Here is my Trader Feedback Page - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62051/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments