SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn. Bogner OS 2x12 £400 shipped

stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 40
edited October 2017 in Amps £
This cab I bought from someone on here a few years back, great condition with cover. There's a few small scuffs on the bottom corners at the back of the cab (shown in the pictures). The cab is oversized with vintage 30s. 

£400 shipped.

I'm looking for a Bogner 1x12 Cab which I'd happily take in part-ex for this one...

http://i.imgur.com/peVJvXH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I5WgMgg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5lwjUT8.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 40
    Bump, trades up...
  • Part of me wants to buy this, And the other half tells me that you'd be downgrading massively. The Badger and Bella are great packages, but bland in tone compared to a Shiva and a porky cab!
    Part of me wants to buy this, And the other half tells me that you'd be downgrading massively. The Badger and Bella are great packages, but bland in tone compared to a Shiva and a porky cab!
    Thanks @guitarmanessex89 I do love the Shiva and have done for years but for some reason want more of a pedal platform amp and have been listening to a lot of Andy Wood and Shawn Tubbs of late and have really got into country rock stuff! Maybe I'll hold onto it?...
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1808
    @stefjudd - I had a "moment" a few weeks ago too with my Shiva - all of a sudden I wanted a Mesa Lonestar - scratched the itch and then realised the Shiva was the classier amp - we tend to get a bit blase with how good they are.

Needless to say Lonestar gone back and must say extremely relieved and so is my wallet!!
    @welshboyo I think you guys are right. It's another needless GAS moment. Maybe I should spend some money doing a re-valve and service etc. Out of curiosity, what speakers do you run your Shiva through?
    V30's - I have the OS212 for bigger gigs (8 OHM) and I also have a ported 112 Shiva cabinet (16OHM) 
    Valves-wise - I am running the Shuguang pre's - these are what the Shiva were designed around and a pair of Ruby EL34's
  • Maybe try an open back cab? Will certainly open it up a bit. They're both amazing players, but I would say their rigs are more studio friendly, and always well miked up at gigs. If that applies to you then they'd probably be a good choice. 
    @welshboyo Thanks, what's the difference in sound from the OS 2x12 and the ported 1x12?. I have the Shuguangs but they're old so maybe a replacement would do some good. @guitarmanessex89 an open-back cab maybe a good idea to try, thanks!
    @stefjudd not a huge amount to be honest!! The 16 OHM requirement does make the whole amp a bit brighter but I tend to run it at 8 for both cabs, perhaps I lose a bit of the "width" with the 1x12 but not enough to make me really notice - in fact the band think the 1x12 cuts through and fills the stage better!
    welshboyo said:
    @stefjudd not a huge amount to be honest!! The 16 OHM requirement does make the whole amp a bit brighter but I tend to run it at 8 for both cabs, perhaps I lose a bit of the "width" with the 1x12 but not enough to make me really notice - in fact the band think the 1x12 cuts through and fills the stage better!
    Cool, thanks for that! I'm still not sure if I should keep it or not! Just fancy a blackfaced style pedal based setup...

bump

just the cab available bump...
    back up...
    Bump