Chambertin - Bert Jansch

I've just started learning this classic, can anyone play this and if so how many hours graft am I looking at : >

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4170
    That look likes the kind of tune I would embark on trying to learn and then go off before I got anywhere near it. Good luck with it! 
  • AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308
    lovely playing BL and super sounding guitar - the two lines at the same time very much off that folk / baroque era, I could never get my hands 'around it' - to clever for me.
    Why no finger picks on that tune ?
    Tell me bout that guitar - notice its zero fret.

• BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 766
    AliGorie said:
    lovely playing BL and super sounding guitar - the two lines at the same time very much off that folk / baroque era, I could never get my hands 'around it' - to clever for me.
    Why no finger picks on that tune ?
    Tell me bout that guitar - notice its zero fret.

It's not me playing I pulled it off youtube, I'm currently working on the opening section so I've a way to go yet.

I think the guitar in the vid is a Rob Mitchell - who hails from Dundee, that all I know, sounds good though.
  • BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 766

Lewy said:
    That look likes the kind of tune I would embark on trying to learn and then go off before I got anywhere near it. Good luck with it! 
    Yep that will probably be me after a week of struggling.
  • artiebearartiebear Frets: 810
    Had to go and have a listen to Bert playing it. Lovely stuff. 
  • AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308

It's not me playing I pulled it off youtube, I'm currently working on the opening section so I've a way to go yet.

I think the guitar in the vid is a Rob Mitchell - who hails from Dundee, that all I know, sounds good though.
    ah, ok BL my mistake :3
    very impressed with the sound of that guitar - new maker to me, must investigate.
    thanks for making me aware.