SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace 1x12 combo // £850 //

WK_JamesWK_James Frets: 2
edited April 2017 in Amps £
Hi all, 

I'm looking to sell my Mesa Boogie Stiletto Axe 1x12 combo, as I'm planning to make the move to a Axe FX II and an FRFR cab. With that in mind, I'm open to trades for a Axe FX II, or partial exchanges for a Matrix FR10 or FR12. 

I'm currently based in Birmingham if you're able to collect. I think collection would be preferred, as this would give a potential buyer a chance to try the amp out as well.

With regards to the sound of the amplifier, it's essentially a more British sounding version of the Lonestar. It's voiced without the mid cut that much of the Mesa Boogie range has, which also helps to establish the versatility of this amp. It's a dual channel amp, with each channel having 3 channel settings. This amp sounds great either cranked or turned down to more reasonable volumes, and is a 50W amplifier. It's a great amp which I'm sorry to see go, but I unfortunately don't use this amplifier for the majority of musical projects I'm involved in.

The condition of the amplifier is mint, and is in excellent working order. Unfortunately, there is no footswitch or cover available with this amp - I bought the amp used and it did not come with these items. The condition of the amplifier is all clearly displayed in the photographs provided. 

Please feel free to make me an offer on the amp if you're interested. 

Here is a link to images of the amp: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments