SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: Cornford MK50H

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited May 2017 in Amps £

Superb sounding amp and the separate 'overdrive' boost and two master volumes makes it the most versatile single channel amp I've played. I've never come up against a style it couldn't cope with. It's also one of those amps with the magical picking dynamics quality where you play a light chord and it chimes, play a big power chord and it screams. This one was built by Martin Kidd in 2006.

Pictures here:

Overall condition is pretty good, with only a few light marks here and there. No nasty rips in the tolex or anything like that. I actually have a load of the official Cornford 'Oxblood' tolex so would be happy to throw some in.  Also comes with a Roqsolid cover.

Ideally looking to trade for a Victory V30 plus cash my way, although would consider a Victory V50, Friedman Runt 20, Pink Taco or Soldano Hot Rod 25 (essentially I'm just after something of equal quality but that is a bit lighter).

Would consider selling for £950.  Would rather not ship but might depend on the deal and location, otherwise happy to drive and meet with reasonable distances.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    :o
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    @Gadget  Sorry Bob, I know this is basically blasphemy. Do you need an MK50 to complete the collection? 
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    @CHrisP86

I might forgive you ;)

Alas no need for one myself - I've owned an early black face for the past 13 years.

Great amps. GLWTS
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    Would also consider a trade for a Helix or Amplifire.
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    Nice amps
    Still available and open to cash offers. V30 is still the ideal trade but would consider a Kraken or V40 from the Victory range. But feel free to try me with any options.
  • You have PM :)