Prison Break started again

What's Hot
RabsRabs Frets: 2608
in Off Topic tFB Trader

Had no idea..  But just saw that they have a new season of it just started for anyone interested.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1131
    season 1 was great, season 2 was ok (ish), season 3 was horrendous and i gave up at that point.

The whole idea behind the first season was really clever, but without that i'm not sure how interested I am 10 years later

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TavernorTavernor Frets: 85
    First series was really ground-breaking tv, excellent stuff. Did go a bit downhill but enjoyed all of it. Thought the ending montage was great before the final break; not sure how plausible a resurrection will be. I'll hunt it down and give it a chance though.
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1472
    This series is only 9 episodes and looks good. I shall watch when it starts on Monday (on FOX)
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4668
    season 1 was great, season 2 was ok (ish), season 3 was horrendous and i gave up at that point.

The whole idea behind the first season was really clever, but without that i'm not sure how interested I am 10 years later

This 

Loved the first series, thought second series was ok, 3rd series i couldnt watch anymore and gave up
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

Watched the new episode (S5e1) last night.

Apparently, the lads decided to "put the band back together again" while doing Legends of Tomorrow. Now that, I really can understand.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/ef/09/fbef0979761b635a0dc51802ceb59fd4.jpg

Elements didn't seem too plausible but enjoyed it. I wont go into what to avoid spoilers. Unless that's allowed?
    Don't know if anyone else has persevered with this resurrection, but the penultimate episode (just aired) was amazing. Second half of it right up there with the very best of any of the first couple of seasons.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
    Tavernor said:
    First series was really ground-breaking tv, excellent stuff. Did go a bit downhill but enjoyed all of it. Thought the ending montage was great before the final break; not sure how plausible a resurrection will be. I'll hunt it down and give it a chance though.
    The first series was great because Holly Valance was in it.

edited May 2017
    There were couple of outfits you would have definitely enjoyed from the second series. I'd post a picture but have no idea whether that sort of thing is frowned upon.
    Tavernor said:
    Don't know if anyone else has persevered with this resurrection, but the penultimate episode (just aired) was amazing. Second half of it right up there with the very best of any of the first couple of seasons.
    Is this the one that aired Monday night in the UK? 
    Still watching. Shark long since jumped. There was a nice reveal there, though. :)
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Tavernor said:
    There were couple of outfits you would have definitely enjoyed from the second series. I'd post a picture but have no idea whether that sort of thing is frowned upon.
    It's definitely somethinged upon but not frowned....
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Tavernor said:
    Yeah it's pretty good so far.  

Whatever happened to the Elvis impersonator?  
    Why did Michael let the photo he sent to the Elvis impersonator get picked up by 21 void - Michael's character is too smart for this to have been a mistake.
    What about the "whip hand?"  
    All to be revealed next time, I think, @bingefeller
    edited May 2017
    Tavernor said:
    So, finally figured out that you guys are all a week ahead on the US airdate and I saw this episode last night. Absolutely incredible stuff - really good cat and mouse and made me remember why I loved Prison Break in the first place and how good Wentworth Miller really is. 

I'm now desperate to try and find the finale after it airs in the US so I don't have to wait a week!