SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Digital Piano Wanted

As per the title, I'm looking for a top quality full size 88 key digital piano, one that feels and sounds like a real piano while not costing the earth. Tried out the Yamaha P-45 and P-115 recently, anything like those models would be exactly what I'm looking for.

Cheers

Nick 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 28096
    If my wife's Casio CDP-120 doesn't go this evening (a local chap is coming to see it) then that'll be up for sale. Lower cost than the ones you've mentioned, but 88 weighted keys, the ability to put a key down without any sound (which my cello teacher (who also teaches piano) says is important), plus a stand, stool and upgraded sustain pedal. And it sounds decent. £188 collected.

It's lasted Lady BMcH for her first several years of playing, upgrade to a Roland LX-17 means it's no longer needed.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    Not selling but keep your eye open for s/h adverts.  I picked up a doepfer pk88 (midi stage piano with proper weighted mechanism and wooden keys) and a kersweil (sp) piano module (these modules are quite cheap on eBay) for not a lot of money.  Got to say this side of todays top and Roland modules and odd similar module you won't find a better piano sound and those doepfer stage piano keyboards are sensational...
  • lentolento Frets: 116
    Best piano in a module is still the Gem RP-X. Discontinued but occasionally popping up on Ebay for a nice price.

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6104
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"