SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FOR SALE: Fender 80s Made in Japan stratocaster with Series one trem and case lower price - £450

What's Hot
guitardrdockguitardrdock Frets: 11
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
Photos here:
http://s717.photobucket.com/user/jukedock/library/Fender System 1 Jap 80s strat

Now - these are priced on ebay for £650, and those do not have the case either.  Trying it here for a couple of days, before I list on flee bay.

This is a made in japan guitar - serial number starting with E5 (see photos).

Everything is original except for the jack plate, but I have included this in the sale (in the case) - and the 5 way switch tip has been replaced.

The slight negative about this guitar is some of the metal work has tarnished.

Cleaned all the electrics in my workshop yesterday and it sounds great.  All original pickups and wiring.

The system one trem is very good in performance.  Manufactured by Schaller in germany (not Kahler or Floyd Rose as others quote).  Of course schaller make floyds.....  anyway - I change the subject.

I can send via DPD via my business for £10 mainland UK so I will throw you in free P&P - they will send you text messages as updates.

So - you can pay me several different ways:
PayPal as gift.
PayPal not as a gift but you need to pay the fees (4%)
Debit card via my workshop card machine.  My business is based inside PMT birmingham.
Bank transfer

One more thing - couriers do not start back until Tuesday so please do not expect me to send prior to this - unless you want to come to Birmingham and collect.

Oh - guitar has been strung with 10-46 D'Adario strings.

Trades - maybe, PXs - maybe !  PM me but I am 47 years old and do not want anything like a BC Rich.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    Hmmmmm....

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• On pretty definite hold for @HarrySeven

Didnt know he was after one (yes - should of texted you first!)
  • guitardrdockguitardrdock Frets: 11
    edited April 2017
    @HarrySeven could not complete the deal with me due to his car failing and funds needed or that.  Known him for MANY years so is not an issue.  So just saying this is still for sale.  Need to shift it quick as I have to buy a new car so lowering the price.
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7117
    Another nice looking Japanese Strat Phil !

Im still enjoying the one I got from you a few months back and that's rare for an impulsive so and so like me.

best of luck with the sale
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Another nice looking Japanese Strat Phil !

Im still enjoying the one I got from you a few months back and that's rare for an impulsive so and so like me.

best of luck with the sale
    Thanks - glad you are still enjoying the sunburst strat !
  • BarriveeBarrivee Frets: 100
    Pm'd
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    @HarrySeven could not complete the deal with me due to his car failing and funds needed or that.  Known him for MANY years so is not an issue. 

Indeed.

I almost had a Basil Fawlty moment at the weekend. :(

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    edited April 2017
    @HarrySeven could not complete the deal with me due to his car failing and funds needed or that.  Known him for MANY years so is not an issue. 

Indeed.

I almost had a Basil Fawlty moment at the weekend.
    You mentioned the war, but think you got away with it?