Dunlop Mini Wah

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
I'm seriously considering the Dunlop Mini Wah for the ocassional noodling with distortion but also because it will fit nicely on my pedaltrain. I'm also looking at a couple of full size options what's your opinion on the mini?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    It's brill!
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    It sounds great but I found that whilst the small size helped on the board, my foot was still the same size so it kinda felt a bit odd, prob could get used to it tho, and I needed as much space around it as a full size was anyway. 

So so I went back to a bog standard Dunlop. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    I found it pretty noisy tbh
  • If I went full size what would you recommend? simpler the better really, looking for plug in and play wah budget £100-120? There's a couple in classifieds that do interest me like the RMC picture wah or should I go for a bog standard Crybaby.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    The Crybaby Mini is excellent, certainly not a toy, I highly rate it.
    You won't be able to have a row of pedals behind it as your feet still needs room, but for a single row board like a Nano or Mini it is perfect.

For a great regular sized option look at the BBE Benwah - my favourite of all the other ones I tried. Also the Ernie Ball is brilliantly made. 
    Red ones are better. 
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    Tbh, if you run your way after a buffer, I found the standard CryBaby just fine, maybe it's because I'm used to it, but it's got just the right sweep and grit. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • Tbh, if you run your way after a buffer, I found the standard CryBaby just fine, maybe it's because I'm used to it, but it's got just the right sweep and grit. 
    Cheer mate! Will take a look
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4689

I like it, dead easy to use and sounds good.  I do tend to mute my sound however, with my tuner plased dangerously behind it.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom