SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Love Pedal Les Lius High Powered Tweed Twin £110 delivered

rze99rze99 Frets: 2281
edited April 2018 in FX £

Selling this because I have not needed to use it since I got my wonderful hand-wired 5e3 clone. This is a great pedal if you want the tweed sound but not the amp.  

This is a boutique made style tweed inspired overdrive delivering rich breakup and tube type saturation like a late 50's tweed American tube amplifier, from Keith Richards to Neil Young.  Big saggy saturation a la Neil Young happens with the High Power Twin with the gain passed noon. 3 position high frequency filter for adaptation to different pickups and outputs. It is a lot of fun. Andy demo here;

Compact design fits any board. Silent true bypass switching. 9VDC or battery. High quality build from the USA. Very good condition with box.Has some marks /scratches on the back plate where it has had floor use which I have shown in the pics. Pet and smoke free owner.

£110 delivered. Paypal gifts and family only.

Photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rmelson/albums/72157679412762644

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments