SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Concert Pro-Tube ('93~'95) 1x12 combo offers please

I've had this amp since new (still have the receipt, booklet schematic, etc.) and apart from replacing the dire Chinese valves it came with, its as new. It was bought on a GAS whim and I've occasionally used it over the years.
Called Pro-Tube because it has a 100% tube signal path (including reverb and effects loop). There is a clean channel with T, M B and V and a blackface/tweed voicing switch and an overdrive channel with 2 different gain levels (footswitchable) and its own T M B and V. 
Its not the 1980's era Concert or the 2000 era Concert.

Not sure how to value it, so open to offers based on £500-ish or trades for lower power combos. Feel free to try- I live in SE Wales and work in Worcester. I'll post some pictures if anyone's interested. Described (not mine) here though can't vouch for it being a Rivera design http://www.tonehoundmusic.com/auctions/fenderconcert.htm

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom