Bummer !

I accidentally knocked my guitar from the stand the other night, and a machine head button snapped off.  Does anybody know where l can buy one machine head, or do l have to shell out around £60. For a full set of 6 ?

P.S....it's open gear type....Gotoh SE770
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72262
    I think it's unlikely you'll be able to buy single heads, unless you can find a repairer who has already broken up a set for someone with the same problem. If you want that exact type your only option really is to buy a set and then see if you can sell the remaining ones individually.

Are they chrome or gold, and which button style/colour? I don't have any, but I can look at the shop I work for.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• McSwaggertyMcSwaggerty Frets: 657
    Thanks ....chrome, l think l will have to buy a full set.....maybe stick the others on eBay.