SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Korg Microkorg standard and Microkorg XL

Hi all

As part of a greater clearout (please also see my guitars and pedals for sale threads!) I have also decided to move on two Korg Microkorg synths as I have decided the tiny keys are unplayable for piano and organ purposes!

I would like to ask £160 for each of them, both are boxed, but please note the following particulars though:

Microkorg standard - includes microphone but not power lead. A number of patches I've overwritten with some I bought on the internet for Organ & Epiano sounds. The buyer will also get the zip file with these and more included. 

Microkorg XL - includes microphone and Korg power lead. Please note though the headphone output does not work, all other inputs and outputs do work perfectly well though.

Postage might be tricky but we can see.

In terms of trades, I would like the following if you fancy tempting me:

Eastwood Airline, Italia Mondial, or nice looking Jazzmaster or Tele (bonus if thinline)
Pedals - Compressor, Big Muff or Woolly mammoth type Fuzzes, Boss Multi Overtone, TC Mimiq Double Tracker (Maybe the Keeley one)., EHX Mel 9
Amps - something master volume that can do nice clean for Jeff Buckley style and something crunchy for White Stripes style. Or one of those new small Roland Jazz Chorus amps. Or one of those small Ampeg bass amps
Others - compact keyboard that can do 60s style epiano and organs (like the Doors sounds)
You can try and tempt me with other things if you like

Any questions please give me a shout!

Cheers
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments