SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Strymon Zuma or Ciocks DC10 or.....similar

What's Hot
JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 392
Looking for a good power supply, although aware that the Zuma brackets wont fit with my Pedal Train 2 (older porthole model) which is annoying.  So may need to upgrade the board too if I go for the brackets for fitting.
Pedal collection is currently tiny, but looking to ensure this will my 'buy once and buy right' solution for the future.
thanks
Jon 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• aaron76aaron76 Frets: 15
    The trueton pro power supplies will always get my recommendation. Well worth a look, replaced my entire gigrig generator setup!
  • BradBrad Frets: 658
    JonHosker said:
    Looking for a good power supply, although aware that the Zuma brackets wont fit with my Pedal Train 2 (older porthole model) which is annoying.  So may need to upgrade the board too if I go for the brackets for fitting.
    Pedal collection is currently tiny, but looking to ensure this will my 'buy once and buy right' solution for the future.
    thanks
    Jon 

I've got the older Pedaltrain and I attached my Zuma with dual lock. It has worked a treat so far.
  • jamesguitarjamesguitar Frets: 141
    aaron76 said:
    The trueton pro power supplies will always get my recommendation. Well worth a look, replaced my entire gigrig generator setup!
    Agree with this 200%. I have a Truetone CS12 mounted on the back of my Pedaltrain Jr - it powers 12 pedals with two outlets able to run 18v and a few being able to run the larger Strymon/digital pedals etc.

I also have the Truetone CS7 on the back of my Pedaltrain 2 - used to have the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ on that one, but the CS7 is much better (and cheaper). I've got the CIOKS DC5 on my Nano board but can't see why anyone would prefer their larger power supplies to the Truetones.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    edited April 2017
    Just so you know, it's the same with the  Cioks DC-10 - this requires the Cioks Pedaltrain mounting kit with the older, porthole Pedaltrain boards. There's a video on YT showing how to mount it.
    EDIT: the mounting kit you get with the Cioks is designed for the new Pedaltrains
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1819
    I've got a feeling they'll be a VL 4x4 coming up for sale soon ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • I have a Yankee HS-M10.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm selling a voodoo labs 4x4 if your interested.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom