SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn/Gary Moore & Phil Lynott Memorabilia

AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
edited April 2017 in Misc £
There's not much movement on my other listings yet so I'm going to try another option......

Not your traditional FS Thread and I'd be glad for @TTony to suggest amendments as required to keep me compliant.  Unless you have a spare engine for a 1.4 TSI Octavia then I'm not interested in trades.

Long story short, Gary Moore was a family friend and the below programme, guest pass and autograph were collected in person at the One Night in Dublin commemoration event for Phil Lynott in 2005.

Excellent condition as it's obviously been well looked after.  The programme is signed "To Alex from Gary Moore" and, as such, I have no idea on value whatsoever.  As you're a musical bunch and there may be some Gary Moore fans amongst you (I'd think so as I've done a few song and solo tabs for a couple of you), who knows - maybe even one called Alex - I wanted to see if this would generate any more expedient interest and offers.

Shot in the dark guide: £200......simply to put a number on it. Anything above or below considered.

Due to the immediacy of the car issues, this is absolutely time bound to be removed by April 28th.  If there's no interest by then I'll simply put them in a frame and leave them on the wall.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27452
    I appreciate that it's a bit difficult to put a value on it, but suggest you put some sort of estimated sale price on it, if only to guide the offers ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • AlexHunterAlexHunter Frets: 422
    Done :-) 
    Offers? Maybe I shoul have had it made out "to Dave"....
    Withdrawn