SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb Marshall Jcm800 head

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
I still miss my 2203x so I'm in the market for another jcm800. Any age , any condition !
im in County Durham . Cash waiting .
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• algroves1algroves1 Frets: 17
    I might be selling my 2204.  I think it's an 83, all original in exceptional condition for age - has just lived in my recording studio and doesn't look like it's ever seen a gig!

Im away until Tuesday but plan to spend some time with it then before decinding whether I do want to sell it or not.  It sounds tremendous but I am turning to other flavours more these days.

i might be coming up to Teeside in a couple of weeks so could potentially arrange to meet and drop off the amp in person.

Al
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    Cool , let me know !! I'm away on tour on the USA for a couple of weeks from 8th may but around anytime apart from that .
    algroves1 said:
    I might be selling my 2204.  I think it's an 83, all original in exceptional condition for age - has just lived in my recording studio and doesn't look like it's ever seen a gig!

Im away until Tuesday but plan to spend some time with it then before decinding whether I do want to sell it or not.  It sounds tremendous but I am turning to other flavours more these days.

i might be coming up to Teeside in a couple of weeks so could potentially arrange to meet and drop off the amp in person.

Al
    PM'd
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4999
    If nothing comes from that I know Lee at Zombie Dust pickups is selling a late seventies 2204 
    Reverend said:
    If nothing comes from that I know Lee at Zombie Dust pickups is selling a late seventies 2204 
    Cheers,

Thanks for the heads up!!
  • If your still looking for a 2204 head I'm thinking of selling my Marshall JMP Master Model 50W MK2 Lead 2204 Head?