SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ralph Bown SJ 2011

fishfingersfishfingers Frets: 103
edited May 2017 in Acoustics £
Beautiful 2011 SJ guitar by Ralph Bown. Cuban Mahogany back and sides and a sitka spruce top and snakewood body trim. It’s in very good condition with just a couple of small marks on the top. Nut width is 1 13/16" (46mm) with a saddle spacing of 2 1/4"(58mm). The upper bout measures 11 1/2" and the lower bout is 15 3/4". There is a strap pin on the heel and a discrete transparent pick-guard around the sound hole. A Hiscox case is included. I'm looking for £3750 - new this guitar would be in the region of £6000 and there would be a quite a wait if you were to order it now. I'm selling this as I have a new guitar on order with Ralph and much as I love this one I can't afford to keep it.This guitar is for collection from Lancaster, or a mutually convenient location. Please don't ask about shipping or couriers - thanks. You're welcome to come and try the guitar - just send me a message,

Link to a recording
https://soundcloud.com/mark-slaski/abide-with-megreat-dreams-of-heaven

Some pics

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments