Value of an Aria TA-50

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 4975
Following on from my PRS SE Soapbar valuation, what could I reasonably expect to get if I sold my Aria TA-50?  Black in colour with white bindings,  it is a 335 clone.  Stock pups and could be sold with a gig bag.  Also what would I likely get if I traded this in against a low end bass?  Thanks.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16629
    i will happily give you £50
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4975
    Which part will I reserve for you @WezV?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• WezVWezV Frets: 16629
    I just remember being offered one for £50 in the 90's.... which I should have paid
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    TBH, its probably not worth much more than that on a trade in. on a trade in i'd expect to get £80-130, unfortunately they just aren't worth anything at the moment, they're good guitars so you're better off keeping it.

Theres a TA65 on eBay right now that could be had for £250.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4720
    edited April 2017
    @timmysoft said:

TBH, its probably not worth much more than that on a trade in. on a trade in i'd expect to get £80-130, unfortunately they just aren't worth anything at the moment, they're good guitars so you're better off keeping it.
     Theres a TA65 on eBay right now that could be had for £250.
    There's also a TA 65 (Cream, bigsby style trem) with 22 hrs to go, 1 bid £100 - you might want to watch it to see what it fetches?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Guitar-Aria-Pro-II-TA-65-Cream-/162478849849?hash=item25d47e7f39:g:fWEAAOSwvihY9Sp9

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    edited April 2017 tFB Trader
    I remember seeing those around in the 90s and wondering why on earth there was a bit of boring writing on the headstock where the logo or model name should go.

What is this nonsense?

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7088
    circa £264

give or take
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom