SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Washburn 125th anniversary parlour guitar with lr bags element

What's Hot
Hi
for sale is my Washburn parlour guitar 125th anniversary, all solid woods. 
The model is R316SWK It has aged solid spruce top with solid trembesi back and sides, a striped ebony fingerboard and bridge, aged mahogany V-shape neck profile, 125th Anniversary logo inlay at the 12th fret, and an abalone rosette.

Production was limited to just 250 worldwide. It  comes with a replica hard shell case based on the vintage case that shipped with the original models, together with a certificate of authenticity and anniversary book.

There is a bit of fretwear as it has been gigged and played, Everything is in fantastic condition apart from one side of the strip machine heads has come away slightly (please see photos) 
This does not affect the playing or the tuning at all, in fact it has been under a bed for about a year since it's last use and was still in tune. I bought this guitar new in about 2008 when they were first released it is no 132 of 250 made worldwide. I picked out of about 10 from richtone music in Sheffield (I think they were the only shop in the U.K to have them) the guitar sounds fantastic, just like a parlour should, really punchy. The neck on these are great, quite a handful with a pronounced 'V'.
I had an lr bags element pickup installed with the small volume wheel just visible in the sound hole,

i am am looking for £500 

i will try to post photos with Photobucket but I can't seem to paste them on to the page anymore? If anyone would like photos please message me. 
Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments