SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now Sorted - Wanted a decent reasonable price acoustic. Prefer smaller bodied OM type size

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited May 2017 in Acoustics £
Sadly have just sold my mint absolutely superb sounding/playing Collings OM2H, as needed some cash, as currently not working.
So now looking for similar size type guitar that has a really good sound, nice neck and easy to play, something like a Stonebridge, Eastman or W.H.Y!  
Within reason, condition immaterial, as long as I get something that sounds and feels good to play, either spruce or cedar top and can be cut away. Not really interested in those electric thin type necks, like some of the Taylors or the opposite, real chunky necks like some of the older Yamahas, just a normal standard nice feeling one, with 1 3/4 "nut.
Can pay up to max £850
Let me know what you have, I am in Shirley area near West Wickham, Beckenham.
Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    Still looking as nothing suitable yet.
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    Would maybe consider a slightly larger bodied guitar and also may be able to pay a bit more, as my son wants to be able to borrow it and will add a bit towards my max, for the right guitar! :-)

• Hey, check my Nick Benjamin on here