Help with drum tracks

I just recently bought a Toneport GX of this fine forum and was planning on recording some stuff with Audacity although thats not set in stone I just already have it installed.

I need to get some drums tracks but have no idea where to get any tracks/loops could anyone point me towards something that would be half decent to record with?
Valar Morghulis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Id prob pick up a decent drum vst. They all come with stacks of midi loops but also when you grow out of loopps and want to write your own drum aprts you ahve everything you need.

Look out for offers on something like BFD or ezdrummer.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • I've recently had a recommendation for Beta monkey, which sells packs of great quality loops as well as the drum sounds by themselves, though I don't know how to use those.  

I assume you just drag and drop a loop into a DAW, but I've not yet got them, I'm still working out what to get.  I could use some time sig changes...
  • FezFez Frets: 499
    I have used some Beta Monkey loops and they are good. They were easy to drop in to Reaper but generally I prefer EZDrummer.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • NerineNerine Frets: 1971
    Get Superior Drummer 2 and a couple of add ons or something and you could call that it.
    I use it a lot. It's a truly great product.