Fair Deal Music in Birmingham new shop launch Saturday May 6th with Bernie Marsden

What's Hot
KnowingmediaukKnowingmediauk Frets: 0
edited May 2017 in Guitar
Hello everyone!

First of all a big thanks to @TTony for giving us permission to post here.

We just wanted to extend an invitation to you all for the launch of our new guitar, bass and piano showroom at Holloway Head, Birmingham.

To celebrate 30 years in business as an independent music store and the new expansion, we will have plenty of deals on guitar gear across the board, a Marshall competition to win a Code 50 and Bernie Marsden will be performing in store and doing a meet and greet.

We are also currently running a competition on our Facebook page to win a BOSS GT100 multi effects pedal (winner to be announced at the launch).

It's totally free entry and we are very excited to show everyone the new place.

Thanks guys! We hope to see you there!

Brands we carry: Fender, Marshall, Blackstar, Gretsch, Ibanez, Jackson, Charvel, Duesenberg, Martin, Tanglewood, Yamaha, PRS, Recording King, Tokai, Schecter, Godin plus loads more

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    Any rough idea what time Bernie is around? He's a very entertaining guy as well as great guitarist. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    If only the great Gaz Morris was there instead of Bernie...

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Whereabouts on Holloway Head is the new store?
    Just a heads up for anyone going. The area around Holloway Head is a hotspot for traffic wardens as it's pay and display on a lot of the streets. Their office is in Scala house at the Pagoda Island about a plectrums flick away from Holloway Head. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Quick google suggests its Concord House, corner of Marshall Street, nearly opposite the big Thai restaurant .

Whereabouts on Holloway Head is the new store?
    Just a heads up for anyone going. The area around Holloway Head is a hotspot for traffic wardens as it's pay and display on a lot of the streets. Their office is in Scala house at the Pagoda Island about a plectrums flick away from Holloway Head. 

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Dear old Bernie. He'd do the opening of a tin of beans!
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3049
    A part of town I know very well. I'll probably not be visiting on Saturday but will soon. There should be some parking off Granville St. and Marshall St. (and the others around the Peace Garden). 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

A part of town I know very well. I'll probably not be visiting on Saturday but will soon. There should be some parking off Granville St. and Marshall St. (and the others around the Peace Garden). 
    I tend to get the train into Brum but if I want to drive that's the end I'd go, there's a good churn as it's short term on street parking. 
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    I know I'm being thick here, but I rarely use facebook.  I've liked the page, but can't find where to like the post or answer the question for free entry to Boss GT100 competition - anyone?

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    ennspek said:
    That's serious GAS........ :#
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9654
    ennspek said:
    That's serious GAS........ :#
    There would be gas if he ate said tin of beans certainly.

I must admit there's been a concerted improvement in the existing Fairdeal shop of late, I've often moaned about it there in past but it's definitely been much better recently and hopefully that continues in the new additional store and it goes well for you all. I must admit though from my purely selfish point of view, it now means you're out of my lunch hour walking distance catchment area so I've mixed feelings about the move haha
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3049
    Been in today - big big store in a great location
    "A city star won’t shine too far"