SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mesa Classic 1x12 cabinet

What's Hot
dudududu Frets: 105
edited March 2018 in Amps £
Up for sale is my trustworthy Mesa 1x12 Classic cabinet that I have had from new. It is in mint condition, not a single scratch or dent, as it has only been used in my smoke free home since buying it in 2011.

This version used to be called Stiletto (specs here) and it differs a bit from the standard Recto cabinets in that it has a much more balanced sound, not as boomy, suitable for a wider range of amps (the video below highlights the difference really well, even though they use 4x12 cabinets). It particularly goes well with Marshalls, which is how I have been using it it since I bought it. It has the sweet voiced T4335 V30 speaker that is made in the UK just for Mesa (think of a more broken in sound, with a whiff of Greenback). This is a front ported 2x12 size cabinet, it sounds really big. It comes with a nice rugged Mesa cover.

The price is £280 with pickup from London. Can arrange shipping at the buyer's cost. Might consider trades, I could use another Suhr Reactive Load.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments