SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Hughes and Kettner Attax Tour Reverb 1x12 Combo - £70

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited February 2014 in Amps £
Hi All,

For sale is my Hughes and Kettner Attax Series Tour Reverb 100w combo amp. Solid state, 1x12 Celestion G12 speaker. 3 channel including clean, crunch and lead.

Fantastic amp with all the features you could require. Excellent condition with barely a mark on it. Can be used quiet as a mouse or nice and load. High quality solid amp, built in Germany.

Also has external speaker output, headphones socket, line out, fx loop send and return and foot switch sockets although I don't have a foot switch for it.

Only for sale as I condensing down to fewer kit. No trades thanks cash sale only. Bargain at only £70.00

Collection only thanks, Located in Newcastle upon Tyne area, welcome to come and give it a test run, I am confident first to see will buy as its a cracking amp.

Please pm if interested

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments