soundune audio - custom cabinets and effects pedals, made in kernow

Hi all, hope your all enjoying a good spring! Would like to introduce myself, my names Virgil and I've been making custom cabinets for a few years now, and recently, after a lot of tinkering have released the first of our multipurpose pedals.

On our website we spent considerable time making up brand new software for you to be able to look at some of the many options available in our bespoke cabinets, and to get an instant idea of price. You'll also find all the information about our Halzephron pedal, and future releases, as well as a series of live sessions we're excited about working with local businesses and artist too.

cheers guys, looking forward to being part of the forum!

https://scontent.flhr2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/14124886_872998769497205_7800683822171690377_o.jpg?oh=246d701f54fed350909bfc52aedcd5e1&oe=59B69AE5
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soundunesoundune Frets: 0
    edited May 2017
    and our halzephron pedal, two versions!

No automatic alt text available
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7732
    Pedals look cool. What are they based on?
    edited May 2017
    Pedals look cool. What are they based on?
    morning, my idea was to combine the best parts of muffs and distortions, but to be usable for both light rock and indie music aswell as full on desert rock and doom. its a 4 stage design that keeps the original tone and feel of your bass or guitar (or keyboard,saxophone,mic, banjo...) but has alot of options for massively different styles of distortion and fuzz. it will go from light break up to controllable self oscillation, and is very sensitive to your guitar or basses controls, more so i think than standard muffs and fuzzes.

using the top control means the tone stack has a massive amount of scope for different sounds, without a full on tone stack that can diminish your signal and tone. its got a choice between silicone and germanium first stage clipping (winter and summer versions) and then symmetrical silicone or asymmetrical germanium second stage clipping (can be bypassed) aswell as a input hi/ low switch.

we've also put a extra socket on the back, which when second stage clipping is disengaged, it actually engages this socket, which means using a special 1/4" jack, you can have mosfet clipping,led clipping, op amp clipping, opposite versions of the onboard options....it also means any combinations of the above are possible, in new stock parts, old vintage parts, different led colours; meaning you can change the sound of the pedal very easily to make sure it keeps your excited! Almost a digital app kind of thing but purely analog. this socket will also work as a effects loop, so you'll be able to plug certain effects, into it just like plugging effects into your amps pre amp section.

last point to add, as we've made these enclosures from scratch, we set the sides in (to squeeze up a bit closer to your pedals with side mount jacks) top mounted all our jacks and power socket, designed it to fit over 'pedal trains' style boards, and added 4 sets of slits underneath, so you can use cable ties or velcro straps to hold it down to your board, without them ever being seen. it does also have a perfectly flat bottom, just incase your boards already set up for velcro or 3m dual lock!

free shipping on these aswell at the moment on the website!