NPD - CGB OCD

Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
I boxed this up this afternoon then realised I had the house to myself so cranked my amp and have spent the last 4 hours playing a les paul and tele switching between this and the rat I finished recently.  It's an OCD v3 on a Fuzzdog board and with the charge pump and bass cut switch it's surprisingly versatile.  I haven't enjoyed playing this much in quite a while I'm super happy with how this one turned out.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12897
    That's seriously cool. Love the RAT too. 
  • marktheharpmarktheharp Frets: 89
    Both look tremendous. Well done. Always fancied a rat pedal. Will have to try one !
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Thanks chaps 
  • Love the artwork. :D
  • Paul_LPaul_L Frets: 52
    I've been looking at your pedal builds and what great stuff. The optically clear epoxy is a good idea, never thought of that and have been laquering everything to death. Have you tried designing your own circuits?
    Maintained it for 20 years. This old guitar's had 17 new necks and 14 new bodies in its time.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Thanks @Paul_L The idea of using envirotex came from the Madbean forum I used Juansolo and Cleggy's excellent guide 

http://juansolo.co.uk/stompage/finishing.html

Ive not designed any of my own circuits yet I've spent the last 2 years breadboarding and learning how different circuits work though it's something I hope to do when I know enough.

you should post your stuff over on madbeanpedals.com forum they'll go down really well. There's also a lot of very knowledgable pedal builders over there who have been quite happy to share their experience with a noob like me.  
  • Paul_LPaul_L Frets: 52
    Great idea. I was thinking of posting the final circuits but wasn't sure here would be the best place. I will take a look at Madbeans.
    Maintained it for 20 years. This old guitar's had 17 new necks and 14 new bodies in its time.