SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: UPDATED 25th Aug: Bits from the parts drawer (pickups, bodies, necks, hardware & more)

Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
edited August 2017 in Parts £
My parts boxes are starting to overflow a little bit, so I'm looking to get rid of some bits. I can't document prices for every single piece, so I'll put some general prices and then you're welcome to ask me about whatever you wish and I'll give you more details. Postage will be £2.82 for most things, via Royal Mail small parcel, unless it's small (slim) enough to go as a large letter.

Please contact me if you want any more information or pictures regarding any of the items listed.

I'm happy to sell in batches for better prices etc.

SOLD: EMG 60/81 Set taken from a LTD EC-401, includes pickup wire, screws and springs, 2x B25k Alpha pots and 1x 0.1uf tone cap. (pots and cap are not from the LTD) - £80 + postage.

Tonerider HOT 90 P90 Soapbar - BNIB, with extra cover - £30 + postage.

SOLD: Sperzel USA 6-in-line locking tuners (For left handed or reverse headstock) - £40 + postage.

SOLD: Kent Armstrong Mini Humbucker (MFBV2) - £40 + postage.

Epiphone Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo - £30 + postage

SOLD: SAR branded Humbucker pair - £20 + postage.

Vintage style Telecaster Bridge with chrome saddles - £10 + postage.

SOLD: 1 set of modern style tuners, taken from a Squier, with screws - £10 + postage.

Set of hardware from a Les Paul copy; bridge and stopbar with studs, tuners, bushings - all a bit tarnished - £10 + postage.

Telecaster Neck #1 - Maple board, on maple neck (not 1 piece), previous finish has been stripped - £35 + postage.

Telecaster Neck #2 - Rosewood board, previous finish has been stripped - £25 + postage.

SOLD: Telecaster Neck #3 - rosewood board, previous finish has been stripped - £35 + postage.

Telecaster Neck #4 - Rosewood board, it's has a chip filled in on the headstock side of the nut, not the most aesthetic fix you've ever seen - £25 + postage.

Any other bits; I have all sorts of bits, so if there's something you need, like screws, knobs, pots, switches, nuts, springs, and many more, then try me and I'll let you know if I have something.

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments