Richards Guitars

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• harryharry Frets: 2
    Big problem is he sells guitars he doesn’t have. Waited well over a month for a guitar I ordered only to be told it hadn’t even been sent from his supplier to him. Plus the wait for his set up. He just doesn’t give a toss how long anyone has to wait for one of his bloody guitars.
    Next time I’ll buy a guitar that someone has actually got.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • harryharry Frets: 2
    One week left to Christmas and still no guitar. Could have chopped the f###ing tree down myself and made one by now. Luckily I had the sense to buy on a credit card so if he pulls the same stunt he has on others I can claim under section 75 of the credit act.
    Never had this problem in over twenty years of buying online, just goes to show you should always check up on forums like this before handing your money over to a tosser.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • harry are you sorted yet
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • fatneck59fatneck59 Frets: 1
    edited January 27

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter