SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Blackheart BH15 head (+/- 1x12 cab)

GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
edited September 2014 in Amps £
NB  If the thread title says "FS" then this is still For Sale regardless of date posted.  It will say "SOLD" if sold.

£175 for the head (including P&P)  (£165 collection)

and if you're collecting I'll throw in the cab for free.

15W, which can switch down to 7W, making it useful for both gig/ rehearsal use or home use.

I originally got this as a rehearsal amp to leave in our rehearsal room.  New arrangements now so this amp needs a new home.

With the 1x12 it's a superb home practice amp.

With a 2x12 it's good for rehearsals; and I've done a gig with it through a 4x12.

Read the blurb on it here.

I'm in Dagenham, Essex if you fancy saving a tenner and collecting it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hi mate, how weighty is the head? i'm looking for something easy to lug about on the tube to practice spaces...
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    @bigfuzz I've just put it on the bathroom scales and it's a bit over 10kg.  (I don't know how accurate scales are at that level but it kind of feels about 10kg too.)  So definitely portable.  Bigger than a lunch box but significantly more portable than say a Blackstar HT 20.