SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD *****^^ FS/FT Fender Stratocaster Plus 1987

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited June 2017 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

Fender Stratocaster Plus USA 1987

UK Postage included £1295 

Beautiful Fender Strat Plus from the highly sought after first year of production. The blue body / maple neck is a very classy finish indeed. I'll not go into the technical spec - save for to say that in 1987 this was THE Strat to have - only surpassed by the then newly created "Custom Shop".

There's some great info on Strat Plus on this website in case you need it >> http://xhefriguitars.com/page2.html

Roller nut - Lace pickups - locking tuners and selected bodies/necks.. these were (and still are) the BUSINESS.

This guitar is in excellent condition - looking a great deal younger than I myself did at 30 years young! Neck has one small impression on the rear and the body has some very small pin prick marks to back of the body at the upper horn.Overall it is a cracking guitar.

I'll have the guitar setup for you with your strings of choice prior to dispatch. 

May trade for a PRS / Telecaster / High end acoustic

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    That is lush. Good luck with your sale!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Really cool one :)
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    That is very nice!
  • skitzigolskitzigol Frets: 12
    Bob Mould would love this beauty! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    skitzigol said:
    Bob Mould would love this beauty! 

And Doug Martsch, if I had the dough I would be interested! beautiful looking guitar btw GLWTS 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Up..
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Now reduced
    tFB Trader
    May take a trade .. WHY?
    tFB Trader
    Sold