SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer FS Pair of Rola Celestion G12S 70's speakers 8 ohm.

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited February 2014 in Misc £
Decided to hang on to them
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    PRICE DROP
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    Price drop
  • Can you confirm the codes on the chassis so I can work out what year they are?  Cheers.  Are they in good condition?  How many ohms?
    They're 8 ohms.

They've never been out of the amp and were working fine last time the amp worked.

I'll send some pics and find the chassis codes shortly
    OK,

Both look to be in excellent condition

They both have stamps on them on one speaker it's: T1416  and  MK19

on the other it's: T1416  and  HK25

Hope this helps
  • Brilliant, many thanks!  They're both from 1977 and are clearly a matched pair.  If you are able to post a couple of photos of the cones and the chassis that would be great!  Cheers.
    OK, I'll have to do it later as they're still in the amp!

Ta

Steve
    edited February 2014
    Here's the pics