SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[ALL SOLD] Pedals and Pedaltrain for Sale - MXR, Seymour Duncan, Digitech/Hardwire

deloreandelorean Frets: 224
edited May 2017 in FX £
All now sold

Open to sensible offers!  ☺

Thought I'd put everything into one post rather than split it all up and clutter the forum!
I'd prefer to sell, but I'm open to discussing trades.  

Prices include delivery,  collection also possible from North Hertfordshire or South Bedfordshire.

Pedaltrain Jr with Soft Case -
Case has a few minor battle scars but nothing major. Board is velcro'd and ready to take your pedals
£55 - SOLDphoto 20170516_175506jpg photo 20170516_175416jpg

Digitech Bad Monkey -
I'd be keeping this if I had space on my new board
£35 - SOLD
photo 20170513_193436jpg

MXR Smartgate - £80 - SOLD
Used once before changing my pickups sorted out my noise problems! As new condition
photo 20170513_195431jpg photo 20170513_195626jpg

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster - £35 - SOLD
 photo 20170517_102130jpg

Digitech Hardwire Delay & Looper DL-8 -
£60 - SOLDphoto 20170513_194313jpg

photo 20170513_194558jpg photo 20170513_194738_1jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    edited May 2017
    /weekend bump
    /Bump!
    Open to sensible offers
    All up on fleabay now
    MXR Sold
    Seymour Duncan Sold
    Price drop on Pedaltrain Jr with soft case - now £55
    Bad Monkey sold,  just Pedaltrain Jr and Hardwire Delay left. 

Open to offers! 
    Pedaltrain Jr gone - just the Hardwire Delay left
    All gone,  nothing to see here folks! 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    Please reinstate prices.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    Please reinstate prices.
    Done?
    TTony said:
    Please reinstate prices.
    Tony, I PM'd you a couple of days ago about my trader feedback page (can't find it) - can you reply please bud? 

Cheers
    Thanks Tony,  unfortunately though as you can see that is not my full feedback thread.  It only represents feedback from one indivudual - I had several feedback prior to this (please see the good traders v4 list).  

I messaged you in Jan 2016 asking for a new feedback thread as I couldn't see all of mine. 

You told me I already had one set up and implied I was just doing it wrong when it came to looking for it. I'll be honest - I gave up on asking after that response.  

However, here we are 16 months on and I would very much like to have a feedback thread please as I'm going to buying and selling more often.

Any chance you can help please? I'm clearly not doing it wrong.  I had more than 1 feedback (as per the good traders v4 list) and this is currently not being reflected.

Thanks in advance Tony
    delorean said:
    Thanks Tony,  unfortunately though as you can see that is not my full feedback thread.  It only represents feedback from one indivudual - I had several feedback prior to this (please see the good traders v4 list).  
    The good traders v4 list was the partially rescued feedback from the MR forum, predating theFretBoard.  It worked on a different system.  No feedback from that system was carried forward into theFretBoard.

Asking for the old MR feedback to be added to your feedback here is akin to asking for your eBay record to be incorporated here.

delorean said:
    However, here we are 16 months on and I would very much like to have a feedback thread please as I'm going to buying and selling more often.
    You *do* have a feedback thread - it's the one I linked to a couple of posts back.

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    edited June 2017
    @TTony most peoples feedback was copied over to the new feedback thread, mine certainly was. Looking at the traders v4 list that is still on here, @delorean has +4 on there, saying that it is probably a -3 for the Vanilla Ice avatar :)

I think that is was he means.

LOL :D Thanks Photek - that's exactly what I meant - apologies if I worded it badly Tony
    edited June 2017
    @photek ;;

The current feedback threads were created only from feedback received on theFretBoard.  So yes ...

photek said:
    @TTony most peoples feedback was copied over to the new feedback thread,

(in fact, everyone's feedback was copied over to the new feedback thread), but only the feedback received on theFB forum and not any comments received from the MR forum.  MR was dead and gone with all it's content, so we couldn't have copied MR feedback into theFB feedback system.

In MR days, feedback was just a "+1", and the overall system relied on someone maintaining a list of all the "+1"s.  The last person who maintained that system on the MR forum was JookyC.  

When MR blew up, JookyC had an off-forum list of the feedback scores as at a point in time before MR blew because he used to maintain them on a s/sheet on his PC.  Hence he was able to create the traders v4 thread here (look at the date it was created) as a start point for feedback here.  That's where delorean's +4 score comes from.  

But that system wasn't tenable, hence it was changed here - I changed it - to be self-maintaining (no-one needs to maintain the overall score) and more informative (inclusion of the feedback comment rather than just a +1 score).

The old MR scores were not integrated into the new system for various reasons, and won't be.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    @TTony Roger that. Scary that all of my scores have been from TFB, I really should try keeping some gear for more than a week or so!