Anyone have a spare Fender Stratocaster tremolo tension spring?

What's Hot
VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
edited May 2017 in Guitar
Hi guys, before I try & find one on EBay etc I was just wondering if anyone might have one of these little springs spare (its the very small spring that pops into the tremolo arm hole on a 'screw-in' tremolo arm).   Should have come with the guitar, but didn't.  These are often sold in bags of 12 etc but I'm just after the one. Happy to pay for it with postage.  
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14039
    tFB Trader
    Voxman said:
    Hi guys, before I try & find one on EBay etc I was just wondering if anyone might have one of these little springs spare (its the very small spring that pops into the tremolo arm hole on a 'screw-in' tremolo arm).   Should have come with the guitar, but didn't.  These are often sold in bags of 12 etc but I'm just after the one. Happy to pay for it with postage.  
    pm me with name/address and I'll post one out to you -  have a few in a bits box - all FOC 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Voxman said:
    pm me with name/address and I'll post one out to you -  have a few in a bits box - all FOC 
    That's so kind Mark, thank you - pm sent
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7069
    Literally just found one I didn't know I had. If anyone else needs one , let me know.
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    I sell them individually. I didn't realise I had a monopoly! :)
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3723
    Too late but I've a few here too.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4718
    Thanks very much guys - & especially to Mark who's sorting me!  :)