SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD*** Reason Bambino Grande 20w/10w Amp Head £540

LamonpLamonp Frets: 5
edited July 2017 in Amps £

Hi Folks. I'm a newbie to the site and I'm based in Ireland. I have experience in selling guitar gear in the UK, Europe and the US and I am a member of the gear sites adverts.ie and reverb.com with 100% feedback. I am also registered with Paypal. Please feel free to message me with any queries or intrigues you might have about any of my gear for sale. Thanks for having me!

This is a great Reason Bambino Grande amp from approximately 2012. The amp has a switch to change between 10 and 20 watts. Handmade in St. Louis Missouri by Obied Kahn formerly of Ampeg and who now makes the new Magnatone amplifiers these amps are now discontinued. Great gigging amp, though I've only used it in the house, this gets plenty loud in the 20 watts mode. It has a Normal (Fender style) channel and a Bright (Marshall style) channel both of which have push/pull pots to vary your tone. It also has the Reason "Stack" mode which blends the two channels for a very usable Dumble style overdrive. Has an effects loop and a Hi-Lo cut filter and it comes with the foot switch as well. It is in excellent condition apart from slight scuffing at the corners at the back of the tolex. It is made for the American market (120v) but included is a voltage transformer to suit Irish / UK power. I would be open to a partial trade for a Strymon Flint pedal with the balance in cash.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments