SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FENDER ROAD WORN TELECASTER SOLD fender masterbuilt John Cruz heavy relic (TRADED)

toccafondi2007toccafondi2007 Frets: 12
edited June 2017 in Guitars £
Hi I am relatively new to this forum but have purchased a few guitars from other well known users before. I am offering here a few of my guitars for sale or possibly trade. I have an ebay account under the same user name where I have sold many guitars with glowing feedback. 

here is some info if any one is interested in purchasing one of my guitars etc...
i am from Bideford Devon and collection with cash would be very welcome.
i can ship next day by UPS extremely well packed and boxed.
i would accept payment my PayPal or bank transfer (saving fees)

one pictures of each guitar below have tons more if any one is interested I can email them over also plenty of pictures available on eBay.

Fender Telecaster Road Worn 50s Sunburst 

Now sold

£600 plus £25 shipping will deduct £20 if PayPal is not used 

Very cool fender Telecaster 50s road worn made in Mexico 2008. Light weight alder body in a Lovely vintage 2 tone Sunburst. The guitar plays and sounds excellent with a great Worn in vintage vibe. No fret wear. Excellent condition throughout. Comes with non original gig bag.

http://i68.tinypic.com/vo5svs.jpg

Fender stratocaster custom shop masterbuilt MVP JOHN CRUZ 1960 heavy relic 

£3000 plus £80 shipping will offer £100 discount if PayPal is not used.
TRADED with @JaLoBelo ;;;

Extremely Cool Fender stratocaster Masterbuilt by the highly renowned John Cruz. This 1960s style Stratocaster Heavy Relic is part of the Master Vintage Players Series (MVP) exclusively for Make'n Music in the United States its built to modified early 60s Strat specs.

Beautiful faded 3 tone Sunburst amazing heavy relic finish looks super old with amazing checking and patina feels just like a vintage guitar.

Alder body. Super lightweight and resonant at 7.4lb. Very comfortable mid 60s C Quarterswan maple neck with rosewood fretboard 9.5 inch radius with 1&11/16" nut width and truss rod at headstock for easier access. John Cruz Ltd. Master Design Pickups sound amazing. S1 Push Button Switch in Volume control for Neck / Bridge pickup combination

The guitar has been upgraded with Callaham saddles and gold Fender Schaller tuners (like Stevie Ray Vaughan's number one). It has also been Refretted with 6100 by Brinsley Schwarz at Chandler Guitars in Kew. (There is now some minimal wear in these frets but tons of life left) The guitar plays effortlessly.

The guitar has been very well looked after and is in excellent condition throughout comes with all the original case candy in unused condition including tremolo back plate and screws. Two certificates both signed by John Cruz. Original blonde hard case in excellent condition with a few marks to the outside.

The original Make'n Music YouTube demon of this actual guitar can be viewed here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBkFmfdsCEQ

Full spec:

Lightweight Alder body

Quartersawn Maple neck

Dark Rosewood fingerboard

Custom Mid 60's C neck profile (.850" - .950")

1&11/16'' nut

9.5'' radius

6105 frets

Truss rod adjustment at the headstock

Custom Shop John Cruz Ltd. Master Design Pickups

5-way Switch

Master Volume control

Tone control (neck / middle)

Tone control (bridge)

Push Button Switch in Volume control for Neck / Bridge pickup combination

Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish

Blonde Hardshell case with Ceriticate of Authenticity and Accessory package

7.4 lbs!

http://i67.tinypic.com/2e3skrr.jpg

GIbson les paul traditional 2016 Honey Burst flame top.

£1200 -SOLD-

Stunning Gibson les paul traditional 2016 model in Honey Burst with a very striking flame top. As new condition throughout, having had only very light home use. Sound amazing and plays great with Pro setup. Comes with original brown hard case, paperwork and tools. Control knobs have been changed to 50s style amber top hats but originals also included.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Up 
  • ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
    edited May 2017
    Lovely Strat!  Do you have the original saddles and tuners?
    Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
  • Lovely Strat!  Do you have the original saddles and tuners?

Unfortunately not but the upgrades are well worthwhile. The CG saddles are excellent and stop any string breaks as the strings are able to completely clear the rear of the saddle slots even with the trem set down to the body a well known problem with the fender ones.
    The tuners also give the guitar a great SRV/John Mayer black one vibe and obviously have great tuning stability. It's a Truly amazing guitar...

• FellixFellix Frets: 27
    I currently have a '93 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe up FS/FT , I am really interested in your Les Paul.
    2014 Fender Strat Plus Replica in Lake Placid Blue /1996 Fender 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Strat in Candy Apple Red /1993 Fender American Stratocaster Plus Deluxe in Blue Burst /Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555x 100w head with Victory Silverback Vintage 30 Loaded 4 x 12 Official Boss Pedal Addict - TU-3 , OD-1, DD-2 , DC-3, PS-1, RB-5, DS-1
  • Fellix said:
    I currently have a '93 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe up FS/FT , I am really interested in your Les Paul.
    Hi many thanks the offer but sorry the les paul has just been sold. 
    John Cruz and Road Worn still available 
  • Up
  • Large Price drop on the John Cruz price is firm so no offers. No longer looking for trade at this price unless your guitar is lesser value and priced extremely fairly in trade value.
  • Open to very near offers on the road worn Telecaster. 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27342
    Please reinstate the deleted content.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • TTony said:
    Hi there I am unaware of any deleted content?
    TTony said:
    The LP.
  • Ah ok i sold the LP on eBay well over a week ago. My apologies wasn't aware it to be necessary to leave all the details taking room and confusing the thread? 
    do I need to reinstate pictures,price and thread title as well?

• TTony said:
    TTony said:
    The LP.
    I have reinstated description and price for the LP. Hope that's enough info?
    Thank you.
  • John Cruz strat now traded with @JaLoBelo many thanks Tommi look forward to completing the trade.

road worn Telecaster still available!
  • Up