BOSS FB-2

Placidcasual79Placidcasual79 Frets: 979
Anyone used one of these?

Are they still available?

Anyone want to sell/swap me one?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    I think @ICBM is currently buying up the entire World stock of these.
    I've got a vague idea he quite likes them.
     :) 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72244

No, it's the DF-2 I like. And I currently only have two and a broken one for spares…

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    ICBM said:

No, it's the DF-2 I like. And I currently only have two and a broken one for spares…

Ah yes, my mistake.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664

I've got one, and it's a great, great pedal.

However, my only issue with it is that if I'm using it for a boost, then I can't really use it for feedback at the same time (unless I want to feedback on my solo's).

It would be great to be able to use the feedback option at unity level/tone, and have the boost function operating seperately

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I used to have one but found that whilst it was great at bedroom levels with an amp with a master volume, in my live rig using my 70's Selmer T&B without master volume it was not so good. I couldn't get the feedback to work properly without a massive leap in the volume. Also I couldn't find the right place in the effects chain.

It's probably as much my fault though as the FB-2, as I didn't really persevere with it.