NGD

What's Hot
ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747

Walked into my local music shop today not really intending to buy anything, just to enquire about stands for storage. They don't really sell secondhand stuff nearly all new, but I saw this hanging amongst the new fenders. It's an N1 serial strat plus and is virtually mint for a 26 year old guitar apart from the lettering on the lace sensors is worn but visible. I'm pretty sure the colour is frost red but fender reds around that time are a bit confusing. Original case too. Needles to say it is now in my possession. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7104
    He's got a strat !!!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24798
    Very nice!
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    ronnyb said:

Walked into my local music shop today not really intending to buy anything, just to enquire about stands for storage. They don't really sell secondhand stuff nearly all new, but I saw this hanging amongst the new fenders. It's an N1 serial strat plus and is virtually mint for a 26 year old guitar apart from the lettering on the lace sensors is worn but visible. I'm pretty sure the colour is frost red but fender reds around that time are a bit confusing. Original case too. Needles to say it is now in my possession. 

Lovely, lovely guitar! If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? 
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    ronnyb said:

Lovely, lovely guitar! If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? 
    .... thrupenny and seventy elevensum
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    tony99 said:
    He's got a strat !!!

No he aint. He's got 4.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom