What would tFB do...

What's Hot

Comments

• Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    Build a little @Bridgehouse for your soul
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    I know he's a figure of hate around here and I'm not sure about tFB active membership numbers,  but seeing as Chappers has half a million subscribers on his channel, has people donating money to him for having his bags nicked and is touring Europe and the US with his originals band. 

I think its possible we are wrong. 

" Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    I know he's a figure of hate around here and I'm not sure about tFB active membership numbers,  but seeing as Chappers has half a million subscribers on his channel, has people donating money to him for having his bags nicked and is touring Europe and the US with his originals band. 

@professorben you are wrong! He has over half a million subscribers to his youtube channel.  In fact at the time of checking 564,153 subscribers .

Prof, you've just sent me on a mindblowing journey of discovery.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24265
    If Chappers did disappear (for whatever reason) another would be promoted to his position. I reflected on the whole situation yesterday rather than getting drawn into a thing. In essence I'm just jealous that he's touring Europe and I'm still sat at this effing desk.
    I get that.

but if you swapped you'd have to play Dorje tunes.

Its almost like picking which fatal sexual infection you want.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
    I like Chappers. Fair play to the guy. It's Lee Anderton that grinds my gears, and tbh, he's probably quite a nice guy too...
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    My first thought when I read the title

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    Chappers looks a bit like David Brent these days, doesn't he? Fact.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    edited May 2017

@professorben you are wrong! He has over half a million subscribers to his youtube channel.  In fact at the time of checking 564,153 subscribers .

Prof, you've just sent me on a mindblowing journey of discovery.
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/robchappers

VIDEO VIEWS
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wow @bingefeller , my mind is getting blown senseless today!!!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Back to the Terry Morgan thing: my takeaway is that he makes knock-off Les Paul's that are better than Gibson's​ originals.  
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    edited May 2017
    Back to the Terry Morgan thing: my takeaway is that he makes knock-off Les Paul's that are better than Gibson's​ originals.  
    Indeed. But the question always returns to "should he be allowed to put the Gibson logo on them?"
  • fftcfftc Frets: 559
    I don't know how the youtube ad revenue thing works but if he gets 0.1p per view that's nearly £200K! :o
    Indeed. But the question always returns to "should he be allowed to put the Gibson logo on them?"
    No.
    No.
    Well you've lit the blue touch paper now, haven't you?

;)
    fftc said:
    I don't know how the youtube ad revenue thing works but if he gets 0.1p per view that's nearly £200K! :o
    Which is mostly generated by threads on here whinging about Chapper latest youtube vid. LEGEND

:P
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    fftc said:
    Which is mostly generated by threads on here whinging about Chapper latest youtube vid. LEGEND

I wish I earned money every time someone ranted about me or took the piss out of me...
    No.

;)
    Well unless he's doing it under license from Gibson, he should not be doing it.

Have I missed the point?
    fftc said:

I wish I earned money every time someone ranted about me or took the piss out of me...
    Yeah, about that, how is Mrs B? 
    No.

;)
    Well unless he's doing it under license from Gibson, he should not be doing it.

Have I missed the point?
    Lol. No, but yes ;) 

The reason we keep the joke going is because of the reverence he is held in with some people. I personally find it amusing when you consider the Chibson hate..

fftc said:

Yeah, about that, how is Mrs B? 
    Richer than me.

And she's lost 4 stone since you last saw her.....!