Police thugs in action

What's Hot
FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
Not pretty ... warning bad language if you have sound enabled in an office ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7848
    edited May 2017
    The police told them to disperse. They didn't.  The result was inevitable. 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Absolute wankers.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7338
    edited May 2017
    see, bloody kids grown up believing they can do, say and get away with anything they like without any consequences...due to leftie liberal politics. In my day even a growl across the bowling green from the Parkie had us scrambling for the fence!

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

looked ok to me.

old bill seemed controlled, the kids seemed like brats.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 12reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Problem is, you only see what they want you to see, you haven't seen the build up, or earlier events which led to this.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 14reaction image Wisdom
  • LoFiLoFi Frets: 534
    I must be getting old, because I have no problem with the police's actions in that video.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 15reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24299
    57Deluxe said:
    see, bloody kids grown up believing they can do, say and get away with anything they like without any consequences...due to leftie liberal politics.
    You're not serious?  Those "police' were utterly incapable of dealing with the situation.  (I put police in quotes as they appeared to be PCSOs, not actual police officers).

Anyone charged with keeping the peace who thinks the best way to achieve that is by charging in aggressively, shoving and shouting, is a fucking tool.  They were just older versions of the kids they were supposed to be dealing with, but with a uniform and a shorter temper.  They should be dismissed.  We can all do without punchy yobs with big egos policing our communities.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    I didn't have a problem with the police's actions in that film, kids get away with too much these days, that's why they've got no respect for anyone. Little bastards.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited May 2017
    Mouthy kids with no respect who think they're untouchable and then put their hands on a copper
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 16reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    proggy said:
    I didn't have a problem with the police's actions in that film, kids get away with too much these days, that's why they've got no respect for anyone. Little bastards.
    What's to 'respect' in that video?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    JezWynd said:
    proggy said:
    Law and order
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16666
    Reminds me why I left teaching.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Absolute wankers.
    That's people under forty for you. No respect for anything or anybody. Not even the so-called democracy that protects them from more robust policing à la Putin, Pinochet et al.

In some countries, law enforcement officers would not have wasted any time arguing the toss. Quick trip to the forest in the back of a van. Problem solved. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    proggy said:
    JezWynd said:
    proggy said:
    Law and order
    They might be law but they seem to have created disorder. Clips like this don't show the intro to the scene so it's impossible to know how it started but the reaction of the officers and one in particular who steams in, makes no attempt to defuse the situation but is rather spoiling for a fight, is very poor.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    JezWynd said:
    proggy said:
    JezWynd said:
    proggy said:
    Law and order
    They might be law but they seem to have created disorder. Clips like this don't show the intro to the scene so it's impossible to know how it started but the reaction of the officers and one in particular who steams in, makes no attempt to defuse the situation but is rather spoiling for a fight, is very poor.
    I understand that but I doubt the officers just picked on them for nothing. Anyway those kids should have done as they were told.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16091
    Purely disgusting behaviour ,absolutely no respect for society thinking they are Jack the lads and totally out of control abusers of the law ,
     As for the Children ,they should take a group legal action.
    This is a disgrace……bullying and totally disproportionate.There has become a thug culture in the Police in the last 25 years.Top marks to the hard man that took down a 14 year old schoolgirl ……brave fella.
    Funny how when they came here because we had a problem with 4 belligerent Pikey Travellers all 20 police that turned up were like a little pack of scared scouts ……..bunch of girls too shit-scared to even confront them ….when they realised that the van they were in was stolen they didn't even dare to ask them to leave it behind because as one of the cops told me "they didn't want to cause any more trouble ". After the Pikeys had fucked them off they got in the van and gently drove away shouting obscenities whilst the police stood there helpless.
    Apparently they aren't allowed to do anything unless an armed unit is in attendance.
    On second thoughts good thing that wasn't the case here as they would probably have shot the kids.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • nick79nick79 Frets: 254
    Dominic said:

Funny how when they came here because we had a problem with 4 belligerent Pikey Travellers all 20 police that turned up were like a little pack of scared scouts ……..bunch of girls too shit-scared to even confront them ….
    That doesn't surprise me one bit. 
    A few years ago a friend of mine had his pick up stolen by some pikeys,the police knew where it was (they told him.. lol  ) but they wouldn't go in and get it back. 
    In the end we plucked up the courage and went in and got it back. No one died, in fact there was a remarkable lack of violence. 
    If we could do it why couldn't the police..? 

Regarding the video, at least once when i was a lad i got far rougher treatment for much less from the local police. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24299
    I'm really quite shocked at the attitude of a number of posters here who don't seem to be able to see beyond "cheeky kids - need a good hiding - that'll learn 'em".

The police are there to keep the peace - and that does NOT mean wading in like that dick did, spoiling for a fight.  The police are not allowed to use any more force than is absolutely necessary to keep the peace - and for good reason.  It is human nature (for some) to abuse positions of authority.  "Police brutality" aren't just two random words - they've become a unified phrase of their own because of the global prevalence of it.  Stick a twat in a uniform and he's going to start strutting around like some kind of king.  The world has countless examples of twats in uniform, all taking liberties with the law.  British police aspire to a better standard of conduct, discipline and effectiveness than the state-sponsored gangs of uniformed thugs who run amok in places like Haiti, Kenya or Pakistan, corrupt to the core and who will beat you to a pulp - or worse - if you don't "respect their authoritah".

Behaviour like that in the video is the thin end of the wedge, and "officers" like those in the clip do a disservice not only to the decent police who try to behave with honour and dignity, the kids themselves who will undoubtedly now have very negative views of the police, and the rest of us who are paying these idiots' wages to piss-poorly manage a simple antisocial behaviour incident.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited May 2017
    The police officer, (real or plastic is irrelevant) that went charging in calling one of them a mother fucker, should be sacked.

I work with hugely difficult children in a special school for kids who've been excluded from mainstream education because of, song other things, behavior problems. The number one skill I use daily isn't restraint (Although we do have to do that If safety is an issue), it's de escalation. That's the very opposite of what those police did and the result was predictable.

That was bullying licenced by uniform. I've said it before, our police should be given uniforms that don't look like body armour. They should wear a tutu, see how hard they feel picking on kids then.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    The police officer, (real or plastic is irrelevant) that went charging in calling one of them a mother fucker, should be sacked.

I work with hugely difficult children in a special school for kids who've been excluded from mainstream education because of, song other things, behavior problems. The number one skill I use daily isn't restraint (Although we do have to do that If safety is an issue), it's de escalation. That's the very opposite of what those police did and the result was predictable.

That was bullying licenced by uniform. I've said it before, our police should be given uniforms that don't look like body armour. They should wear a tutu, see how hard they feel picking on kids then.
    ^^
    Spot on .. wis awarded

@Emp_Fab .. agree with you as well ... have a wis ..

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom