This may be good byeeeeeeeee

What's Hot

For tonight I intend to seek out my fortune in the world of App Writting after reading about that chap who wrote Flappy Birds. It took him 2 days and earned him over $5k a week. Of course first I need to download a copy of XCode and then learn how to use it, and then have an idea for an app.

$5K a week!!!

I may be back tomorrow depending on how I get on.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

See thee on the morrow.

Or in modern English

Mornin's dude

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15483
    I had a great idea to make a fortune the other day, all I need to do is invent something that everyone will want and will pay lots of money for.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601

For tonight I intend to seek out my fortune in the world of App Writting after reading about that chap who wrote Flappy Birds. It took him 2 days and earned him over $5k a week. Of course first I need to download a copy of XCode and then learn how to use it, and then have an idea for an app.

$5K a week!!!

I may be back tomorrow depending on how I get on.

I read it was $30K a day. He got death threats from local people in Vietnam.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • When he pulled the app it was estmated to be netting $50k a day in ad revenue.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • $50k a day!!! Gawd it's even worth finishing work a bit early today to go home and get started.

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    VimFuego said:
    I had a great idea to make a fortune the other day, all I need to do is invent something that everyone will want and will pay lots of money for.

Delivered pizza?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• mike_l said:
    VimFuego said:

Delivered pizza?

I had an idea for a delivery-delivery service. You phone up Col_Decker's Super Foods. Tell me what you want ...

me: Col_Deckers Super Foods

you: hey yo man can I get like a pizza from  .... , and a 4 pack of stella, and my ho wants a chinese from ....

me: certainly sir that will be £...

sort of a muliple delivery service. I reckon I could get $5k a week

edited February 2014
    Typical, I come up with a good idea and Decker nicks it. Ok he might have modified it a bit.... :-t

• you can work for me

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15483
    mike_l said:
    VimFuego said:

Delivered pizza?

I had an idea for a delivery-delivery service. You phone up Col_Decker's Super Foods. Tell me what you want ...

you: hey yo man can I get like a pizza from  .... , and a 4 pack of stella, and my ho wants a chinese from ....

oddly enough, there are people doing this sort of thing, going to the takeout for people, the shops, all that kind of thing.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Way ahead of you bro, I'm already testing my unique new game - flappy mouse. It's an entirely new twist, the bars are red and the mouse flaps his ears.
    you can work for me

That'll never happen.

I'd work for Vim.

• bertiebertie Frets: 13567
    bye then  *waves*

is he still here ?
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • I'll stick to selling my body parts. Just one hand, head and dick left..offers invited.

Is it a left or right hand?

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136

'Flappy Bird' could have been invented by any number of the local girls.

• VimFuego said:
    mike_l said:
    VimFuego said:

Delivered pizza?

oddly enough, there are people doing this sort of thing, going to the takeout for people, the shops, all that kind of thing.

Yeah, and then in the newspaper article said she delivered Paracetamol etc, putting nail in coffin of business as what she was doing was illegal
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13567
    thats a bitter pill to swallow
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • mike_l said:
    Is it a left or right hand?
    I'll check later when I get my eyes back :(

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5459
    I'm waiting for Fappy Bird to come out.