SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Olympus 35mm camera kit. SOLD

boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12361
edited February 2014 in Misc £

I know there are a few serious toggers on the forum so thought it was worth a punt putting this lot up for sale on here. Only selling because I had intended getting back into film photography but then I got a DLSR and the 35mm hasn't had any use at all.

Olympus OM2 body: Aperture priority with full manual override. Very nice condition overall, though certainly not mint. Has the usual wear marks where the strap rings have rubbed through small areas of paint and some minor scratches on the front plate below the rewind handle. Everything works properly, I checked the metering against my DLSR earlier and it's spot on. Viewfinder is nice and bright and the seals look in good nick. Comes with instruction book, spare batteries, leather case and strap.

Lenses:

Olympus Zuiko 50mm f1.8.

Olympus Zuiko 28mm f2.8

Olympus Zuiko 135mm f3.5

Sigma 35-200 zoom f4-5.6 Macro.

All in excellent clean condition with caps, no fungus or dust. The 135 has a seriously minute mark on the front element but this wouldn't affect the picture quality. The Sigma looks like it's never been used and comes in a hard case with lens hood. 50mm has a UV filter fitted.

I would prefer to shift this lot as a kit, but might split. I would include some extras if somebody takes the lot though: Olympus dedicated Cobra TTL flash (works fine, I tested it earlier), soft camera bag that holds all the above and four rolls of film 1x B&W Kodak 400ISO, 3x Fuji colour 200ISO.

Looking for £125 plus delivery.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments