SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ernie Ball Music Man 25th Anniversary - Venetian Redburst

deloreandelorean Frets: 224

Hi guys,

I'm listing this on behalf of the bassist in my band - it really is a stunning sounding and looking bass.  
He's after for £1600 which seems pretty fair.  Not interested in trades.

Here's the info he's given me - any questions please let me know and I'll speak to him ASAP and come back to you.

================================================================

Ernie Ball MM 25th Anniversary 4 string bass finished in venetian redburst quilt top.  

These very versatile basses were made in 2009 in limited numbers. 

This bass was owned originally by Neil Murray, bassist with Whitesnake, Black Sabbath, Brian May Band, Gary Moore, Snake Charmer to name just a few.   

I have owned this instrument for five years and it has served me well as a gigging and recording tool.  The Music Man fitted hard case has some external evidence of use, showing scuffs and a split at one of the catches. This does not affect the security the case offers.    
The bass is in excellent condition with no damage anywhere else despite being gigged (I've always looked after my basses!).

I would prefer that the buyer collect from my home in Stevenage (Cash on collection would be acceptable) but I will ship at buyers expense and despatch after receiving cleared payment.   

No trades  please. I can supply the Music Man spec if required.  Thanks for looking.
photo MM9jpg

photo MM8jpg

photo MM5jpg

photo MM6jpg

photo MM7jpg

photo MM4jpg

photo MM2jpg

photo MM3jpg

photo MM10jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments