SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT: Fender '59 Bassman Reissue TRADED.

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited February 2014 in Amps £
I picked this up from spenietele recently. Killer amp but not right for my band. I have basically been revisiting all of the amps I have had over the last 5 years and trying new ones out along the way. The one that got away was JCM800 2203 so that is what I am looking for. 

The Bassman is in good condition, tweed is a little bit grubby in places but not ripped anywhere. The fender cover is included. It currently has a solid state rectifier valve fitted but a 5AR4 is included. Pine Cabinet (these are light amps by the way), Jensen P10R speakers, 45 Watts. Pics later.

Any 2203's out there?

Sale price is £700 based on collection from Huntingdon, Cambs or I can meet within reason.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments