NI Komplete 9 Ultimate, anybody have experience with this?

Looking into it to upgrade my Logic basic sounds and the demos seem pretty cool. Just wondered if anyone had any feedback on it?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11889

I have it

I doubt you'd get half of it for that money elsewhere, Very high quality instruments, I've stuck with them since Komplete 4 or 5, even though 9 ultimate was a big price for upgrade.

I have quite a few libraries from other major players, and the NI stuff is up their, and Guitar rig is as good as PC/mac amp sims get

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Hey, so I have a few questions if you don't mind sir. 

First of all, how do the drummer programs handle changing time sigs? I use bfd 2 now and dropping in a pre set groove is pretty easy even when changing from 3/4 to 7/8 and again to 11/4 etc.... I like to normally find a groove and edit it to suit, programming drums manually just seems so arduous.  

The strings emulators sound great on the demos but how easy are they to play in on a midi keyboard? I have semi weighted now, will I need fully weighted to get the dynamics right.

Does it chew right through your CPU and if so what CPU do you have? Mine is a 2.8 quad i7, will that cope with multiple tracks? 

I don't really want a Maschine but for the more modern stuff do I "need" it?

Thanks mate.