In praise of EB customer service

What's Hot
ricorico Frets: 1220
I broke a paradigm string last week (Sunday) and I tried to do a claim for a replacement but I was missing two digits from the product code when I opened the foil packet. 

I emailed them directly and explained my quandary then yesterday the following arrived in the post:

- 2 new pack of Paradigm strings
- 1 new pack of M-Steels 
- 1 new pack of regular Slinkys

Say what you will about the strings (I like them) but you can't fault their customer service. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775

Paradigm Strings Guarantee

If any string in a set of Ernie Ball strings bearing the Paradigm Guarantee (the "Product") rusts or breaks within ninety (90) days from the date of the Product is delivered in the UK or EU where the Product was purchased from an authorised Ernie Ball retailer, Ernie Ball will arrange to replace the entire Product, when a qualifying Guarantee claim is made.

That's pretty amazing :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    How did you prove that you broke it legitimately?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    How did you prove that you broke it legitimately?
    I sent a photo of the broken string and the 18 of the 20 product code digits...
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Fair play to Ernie Ball, the cynic in me wonders in six months time they'll treat any potential paradigm string break with the same courtesy!  Seriously though, great to hear about good customer service and a provider "going beyond the call of duty" in this day and age.