SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender USA American Deluxe Stratocaster - 2010 V-Neck - MINT

MysterealityMystereality Frets: 1
edited February 2014 in Guitars £
First of all, I'm a new user, so I don't know what the procedure is for new folk selling stuff. If anyone is interested in buying, you can also contact me through eBay messages so you can see I'm genuine and have sold a few guitars on there in the past.

Anyway, I'm a Gibson guy, but fancied something with a tremolo so bought this a few months ago. I'm the 2nd owner, it was in Mint condition when I bought it, and I've only taken it out of its case a handful of times. Still in MINT condition, no wear and tear visible.

Lovely guitar, but I can't justify keeping it if it's only gonna be played now and again.

Colour is Candy Apple Red.

This has the great feeling V-Neck with compound radius fretboard and all the usual specs from 2010 - N3 Noiseless pickups, S1 switching, locking tuners, deluxe tremolo, etc.

The previous owner replaced the stock strap lock buttons with Fender F Type strap lock buttons, which I've left on. The original strap buttons/locks are also included.

The pics were taken in low light on an iPhone, so if anyone would like better photos in daylight, just let me know.

Comes with original Fender flight case and all documentation.

I'm just looking to sell it for the same price I paid for it a few months ago, as I'd rather keep it than make a loss on it. I'm in the North-East of Scotland, so I'm guessing courier would be the only option.

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Beauty! Shame it hasn't got a rosewood neck :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    Adamski;163685" said:
    Everything I would love in a Strat, but I don't have the funds. Good luck with the sale, it looks fantastic.
  • Gru said:
    Adamski;163685" said:
    Everything I would love in a Strat, but I don't have the funds. Good luck with the sale, it looks fantastic.
    Thanks, and yeah it is fantastic so hopefully someone out there wants to take it off my hands. It's far too nice to spend its life in a case :)
  • MysterealityMystereality Frets: 1
    edited February 2014
    Price reduced.
  • That's a bloody good price.

I have the tungsten HSS version of this - it's the best strat I've ever played

It might even be the best guitar I've ever played

• That's a bloody good price.

I have the tungsten HSS version of this - it's the best strat I've ever played

It might even be the best guitar I've ever played

These really are lovely guitars, and I'm not just saying that to try and get a sale. For me, they are much nicer than a standard American Strat. Tbh, part of me just wants to keep it, as it's nicer to play than my beloved Gibson SG Standard, but not sure that I can justify keeping it if it's not gonna get much play time.
  • I'd prefer the money, but I might be open to a trade offer. Always on the lookout for another Gibson SG, preferably in white, so feel free to offer me something if interested.
  • Bump :)
  • Sold on eBay (for considerably more than it was listed for on here).

B-)
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2331
    Sold on eBay (for considerably more than it was listed for on here).

B-)

For no more financial gain to you though sadly, once they've taken their £75 cut and PayPal's fees :-(

I fancied this myself, but the timing wasn't right for me financially unfortunately.

• StefB said:
    Sold on eBay (for considerably more than it was listed for on here).

B-)

For no more financial gain to you though sadly, once they've taken their £75 cut and PayPal's fees :-(

I fancied this myself, but the timing wasn't right for me financially unfortunately.

Yeah that's why I had it listed on eBay for more than advertised here - To cover the the additional fees incurred.

Slightly surprised it didn't sell on here as it was almost £100 cheaper, but I suppose you've got a much larger audience on eBay. Just a pity their fees are so ridiculous.