Seymour Duncan Vapor (Vapour) Trail

timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
Mine arrived on Saturday!!
 Seriously, its by far the best analog delay i've owned surpassing: CC / CC Bright, Malekko 616, AD9, DM-2w.

Its just a very good sounding Delay and the new blue finish is really tasty. The modulation side of it is pretty awesome, you can get some stupid detunes on the repeats!

The sad thing is that the one i received has a faulty switch, so its going back! Unfortunately they don't have any more for
2-4  weeks, so i'm going back to using a standard Flashback, which i actually rate as one of the best on the market.

Cool story bro.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    I'd forgotten that the VT does modulation. My brother could do with a pedal like this. (He destroyed his Vestax MDX last year. eBay vendors ask £150 and above for scruffy examples.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7412
    V good pedals - as a further bonus all the normal connections are on the top!
    Red ones are better. 
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Yeah, it looked pretty robust and i genuinely believe that i was just unlucky in getting a shitty switch!
  • ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
    edited July 2017
    Stunning delay pedal, gutted you had a busted switch, hopefully the replacement will be better. My Malekko 616 went belly up when I stuck 18v up it, after a fair bit of research I picked up a Vapor Trail instead of a replacement 616 and I'm so glad. It blows the 616 out the water in my opinion, it's such a well built pedal with great features and none of the annoyances I've found on other delays. Since the Vapor Trail arriving I repaired the 616, but the Vapor Trail stayed on the board.