SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Looper Extravaganza ! Pigtronix Infinity - For Sale

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9528
edited February 2014 in FX £
I've owned EVERY looper there is... and these two are the best of the bunch. One brilliantly simple, the other with a great logical easy to use workflow that does EVERYTHING !!!

Reason for sale ? I've just invested in Mac Logic Pro X and a NI Maschine to handle my lopping/recording requirements.

As ever, always open to offers. PM me for any details, chats, offers, bribes and gossip of the latest scandals...

Back up for sale due to a hopeless time waster...

Many thanks,
Warren

Email: think.warren@mac.com

Pigtronix Infinity Looper - £259

Lovely condition, original box, manual etc... subtly fitted 3M Dual Lock (posh velcro) on the bottom.
All UK spec, UK power charger, USB cabel (it hooks up simply to any PC/MAC)includes TRS cable for the 'Twins' (see below)

Cost £399 plus £20 for the brilliant Skinny Little Twins. The 'twins' control the reverse/undo and a host of other functions. Brilliant.

Here's Andy at PGS dining what he does best;

Full photo bucket story here;

PPG, Fully Insured Special Delivery, Lovingly packaged - £249
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments