edited July 2017 in Off Topic
Arf. Arf.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7953
    Thanks Buzzfeed
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
    One of my favourite lifehacks is when taking young kids on holiday pack a full set of clothes for each day in separate carrier bags so you can easily just pull it out and get them dressed. I've got two kids so we use the coloured carrier bags you get with a Tesco delivery (red for substiutions, yellow for fridge, blue freezer etc) so each kids knows which bag is theirs! 
    It's sad how much joy that lifehack has given me.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4254
    Freeze bags of fresh chilies whole. Then grate onto all manner of foods, as and when needed. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
    We now have two wash baskets, one for light clothes, one for darks - when either is full you just stick it in the was without having to do any sorting or working out if you've got a full load of one type. This one has pretty much changed my life. fact.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 287
    BigMonka said:
    One of my favourite lifehacks is when taking young kids on holiday pack a full set of clothes for each day in separate carrier bags so you can easily just pull it out and get them dressed. I've got two kids so we use the coloured carrier bags you get with a Tesco delivery (red for substiutions, yellow for fridge, blue freezer etc) so each kids knows which bag is theirs! 
    It's sad how much joy that lifehack has given me.
    Only one set of clothes per day per child?  That will never work!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2477
    CloudNine said:
    Freeze bags of fresh chilies whole. Then grate onto all manner of foods, as and when needed. 
    Similar. When you've got lemon left over, chop it into "drinks" size lumps and freeze. Perfect for G&T.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12315
    FX_Munkee said:
    CloudNine said:
    Similar. When you've got lemon left over, chop it into "drinks" size lumps and freeze. Perfect for G&T.
    Just don't make the mistake I did. Mrs B froze some left over coconut milk in an ice cube tray. I didn't realise what they were and put some in my drink. Bleurgh. :s  
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    I find it's much quicker, and saves water, by having a piss while I'm showering.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    Turn your underwear inside out and you can wear them for two weeks instead of one.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2477
    edited July 2017
    How to unblock a toilet South Korean style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWL0rGqOln0&feature=youtu.be
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    A cigar tube full of angry wasps makes a cheap, environmentally friendly vibrator.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2017
    axisus said:
    Turn your underwear inside out and you can wear them for two weeks instead of one.
    And if you turn them back to front you can get another two weeks out of them.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11262
    Single men - you don't need to waste money on kitchen storage. Just buy two dishwashers, one for stuff that's clean and one for stuff that needs cleaning.

Why spend money on a juicer or gym membership?. Just put some oranges into a bin bag and jump up and down on them - you get fresh orange juice and a workout at the same time.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4254
    I find it's much quicker, and saves water, by showering in piss.
    Not sure about that one Chillidoggy, although I admire your focus on the environment.
  • I find it's much quicker, and saves water, by having a piss while I'm showering.
    CloudNine said:
    Not sure about that one Chillidoggy, although I admire your focus on the environment.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

UEA students urged to urinate in shower - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-29552557
    I find it's much quicker, and saves water, by having a piss while I'm showering.
    CloudNine said:

UEA students urged to urinate in shower - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-29552557

Vindicated at last!

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329
    CloudNine said:
    this is fine until you forget about them and the bags get brittle and break and every time you open the freezer and disturb a tray bloody frozen chillies fall out on floor...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    I though that was called a Fender Champ
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751

Vindicated at last!

I like to save even more time by having my first shit of the day in the shower as well.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom