Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Wow,

I'm not such a fan of the shapes but the 'Relish' guitars in the second video are amazing with the magnetic back that comes off like that and the sandwich construction.
    Very cool idea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    I've just delved into what's going on ...

A new 5 watt valve amp from Supro
    Great looking Pacific Battle Tele and a Pacific Battle Strat from Fender but the price tops some of Gibson's output at over £7,500 each. Gulp! But if you still think that's not enough to spend on a new Fender CS guitar, then how about the Front Row Legend Esquire. I'll let you look up the price on that.
    Blackstar 10th anniversary valve amps
    Cool beautifully coloured maple-topped guitar in honour of founder Hartley Peavey
    Some new deluxe-type pedals from Dunlop/MXR that get me salivating

But what does it for me is a Fender handwired ’64 Custom Deluxe Reverb. Now where did I put my wallet?

Lastly, and just for all you Les Paul afficionados who baulk at Gibson's Custom Shop expensive tastes, Epiphone have pulled out the stops for you - a Les Paul SL for £99. I'll say that again ... a new Les Paul for £99. Yeah, that's not much more than a Driver Awareness Course. Wait ... what's that noise? Ah yes ... the moaning about how cheap it is has just started on another thread ....
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I really want one of those 'Melody Maker' style Epiphone SL models.

They look lovely.
    The red one caught my eye but also the black one if it was retro fitted with a black scratchplate to make it all black would look nice.
    Have they confirmed that they'll be £99 in this country yet?
    There was some speculation about that last time I heard about these.
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3494
    £759 for the 3 Boss pedals! 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2608
    tFB Trader

Actually I realised that they didn't even show how the system works on the above vid..  This one actually shows you a bit more

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290

Blimey!
    My name is Sassafras and I'm a trem addict.
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Did we really need a second NAMM?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    All I want is a mini 2204
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MattFGBIMattFGBI Frets: 1602
    I got back from NAMM yesterday. It's a much more relaxed show than the January one. And quieter! Probably because the hall is smaller. Lots of nice shiny things on display.  
    This is not an official response. 

contactemea@fender.com 

• clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    @MattFGBI please pass on my personal thanks to the hero who (finally!) decided to release the affordable EVH left-handed Wolfgang, I'm saving my pennies and will be first in the queue in October :)  

I'm curious why only two options, I personally would prefer a red one, but I'm not going to be picky in case someone changes their mind :)

Yes, yes, I've been waiting for this guitar for a long time :) Sounds so simple; Floyd, maple neck, right handed players have had this option at an affordable price for decades.

I once considered buying a Squier CV and a lefty FR and paying to have it installed, which worked out to be stupid expensive.

Right-handed players won't fully appreciate this, but the release of this lefty affordable Wolfgang is a Big Deal and I for one appreciate it, thank you FMIC :)

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14224
    tFB Trader
    fandango said:

Great looking Pacific Battle Tele and a Pacific Battle Strat from Fender but the price tops some of Gibson's output at over £7,500 each. Gulp! But if you still think that's not enough to spend on a new Fender CS guitar, then how about the Front Row Legend Esquire. I'll let you look up the price on that.

Those are hand built by Yuriy Shishkov - I acquired some advanced info on these limited edition pieces and decided to order NONE - might sell in the USA but very much doubt here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FrizerFrizer Frets: 45
    The Ed O'Brien Strat looks interesting. Nice to see something a bit different which isn't 3k (cough, Gibson).